Due to the restrictions in place we require a minimum of 1 week’s notice for any services required. We also request a minimum is 24 hr cancellation time.
If you require any services, please can you contact us direct and NOT on Facebook messenger. Going forward please ensure all requirements are received a week in advance.
Please CANCEL any services if ANYONE in your household or anyone in contact with you is showing any signs of Covid-19 symptoms.
We kindly ask that all our customers please note the following:
- Please allow us 1 week’s notice for any service requests.
- Allow a contactless collection of your dog/dogs. If you are home at the time of collection our dog walker shall knock before entering. Please ensure that you are a minimum of 2 metres away from the dog walker. If you have a secure garden that our dog walker can have access to, we kindly ask that you pop the dogs lead or harness on and allow us to collect and drop them from the safety of your garden.
- Be aware we might use our own leads to walk your dogs. We will have either a slip lead that we can use or a lead which we will clip onto your dog’s lead or harness. However, if we do use your own lead please note we will be disinfecting where necessary.
- We will be using hand sanitiser and disinfectant where needed. Please do not be offended if our staff use disinfectant to wipe down any leads or door handles etc.
- The designated walker may not be the usual dog walker that is assigned to your requests. However, we do endeavour to keep to the same member of team.
- We will try to accommodate all timings on your requests. However, we may be later or earlier, but we will keep you updated if we are unable to arrive at the requested time.
- Due to the restrictions in place, we may have to cancel your services with very little notice. However, we will of course contact you with as much notice as possible.
All these measures have been put into place to keep our staff and customers safe. We will be updating any restrictions and procedures alongside government updates.
Services will be limited as this will be a trial period on how we can continue going forward.
We thank you for your support and cannot wait to see you all very soon.
Please don’t hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions or concerns.
Grrs 2 Purrs